Hi I am Samantha i was one of mrs Campagna’s students last year i am still blogging because no else is doing it from my class last year. I am going to tell you about my thanksgiving. In the morning my aunt was sleeping on the big bed i was sleeping on the little bed next to her. At first i thougt it was my grama but it was my aunt.( i was at my grama and grampa house ) I thought why is she sleeping next to me. When I got down stairs I ask why my aunt was sleeping on the big bed next to me. My grampa told me everything he said he slept on the floor down stairs in the living room. He said that that my cuson ( sorry if i spell it wrong i am not good at spelling )and my aunt,uncle was sleeping in my other aunt room. my cuson name was magey i cant spell sorry. i am vinamys so i dont know how to spell that right. when my aunt, uncle and my coson came down from ups stairs. we celabrated thanksgiving my mom and dad came too. In my tradishen i somtimes eat turkey for thanksgiving for my thanksgiving i did not eat turkey. My mom left with my aunt and my other uncle ( he is learning how to speak english) went to toy r us and got us toys. When they got back we open some my mom save some presents for Christmas.

happy thanksgiving 😀