hi my name is Samantha and I am going to tell you about what I learned. Fables is a small story and a story with animals, humans, and charterers. Evan fables have feelings, and traits. The theme of a fable is express as a moral, or a lesson. Here are some two story example.

A Chinese Fable

A young man wanted to get a fox skin to please his new bride. He searched until he caught a fox by the tail. With great happiness at his success, he said to the fox, “My bride wants a fox coat. Can you give me your skin?” The fox recognized trouble and thought quickly about how to save himself. “I will be happy to do that, but I can’t help you when you hold my tail so tightly. Please let go, and I’ll immediately give you my skin.” The man let go, and the fox ran away laughing.

A Greek Fable

A wolf caught a young goat returning from the pasture. The goat knew that he couldn’t escape, but he thought that he could fool the wolf. The goat said, “I know that you’ll eat me, my friend, but I’d like just one favor from you. Would you play a tune so that I can dance once last time?” The wolf took out his pipes and played. Some dogs heard the music and became curious. They saw the wolf and began to chase him. The wolf knew that he’d been fooled. He said to the goat, “I got what I deserved; I’m a hunter, not a musician.”