hi,  I am Samantha  movie and I like frozen movie. I am going to tell you about frozen. In a land far away live a kingdom live a king and a queen and two princesses name Elsa and Anna. Else have ice power. One day Anna want to play with Elsa but Elsa was tired. But Anna got an idea she said do you want to build a snowman! Then Elsa went to play. Elsa and Anna build a snowman and skate and went down a snow hill. Then Elsa hit Anna with her ice power then everything got frozen. Then the king and queen came in and bring Anna to the troles. The trole said Elsas power will grow. The trole said that fear is her aname. Then the king locked the gates and hide Elsa from people and even Anna. Then Anna keep asking Elsa if she want to build a snowman but Elsa said no. Then they grow and their parents died  in the ocean. then 3 years pass and now Elsa is becoming a queen now and Anna was still a princess. Then they open the gates and Elsa was nerves and Anna was excided because else was becoming queen and their was a ball. Then Anna met a man name prince Hones and Anna felt in love with him. Then the bell ring and Anna said  the bell I am sorry I have to go. Then it was time to make Elsa queen. Then Elsa have to take off her gloves Elsa was scared and then the stuff that she was holding was getting cold then Elsa put on her gloves. Then the ball start . Anna and prince Hones was wanting to get married then Anna tell Elsa can she get married with prince Hones but Elsa said no then Elsa and Anna got in a big fight then Anna got Elsa’s glove and then Anna said why. Then Elsa made everyone see her powers then Else ran away. Then Elsa went to the mountains then she let her powers go then she make a nice castle and she made her self a new dress. Then a the castle princess Anna decided to  look for her sister then prince Hones said it is to cold and Anna said Elsa will nether hurt me then she when to find her sister. Then she lost her horse then it got night and Anna was cold then she saw fire and she slip and fled in the water and her dress was ice cold. Then she find a shop and buy boots and warm cloths then she met a man came in the door the man was cover with snow then he said their are carrots behind her. Then Anna said were are you going and he said to the northern mountain. The man who paid said that will cost 40 and the man said no that will be 10. Then Anna said  is the northern mountain magical and he said yes and he said now back up wild I talk to this croak here. Then the man that pay throw Crisof  out side the Spend the reindeer came if Crisof got the carrots but he did known where to sleep it was for free. Then Anna came in and said can he  take her to the northern mountain  but Crisof does not have the things he need to get their then Anna throw a bag at him it had all of the things he need but he said “you forgot the carrots for Spen”. Then she throw a bag at him it was carrots then Anna said sorry I mean now. Then they went to the northern mountain. Then  they ran into wolf the wolf was chasing them then they jump over a cannon. Then the saw a real snowman he was alive then Anna throw his head to Kristof then Kristof throw the snowman’s  head to Anna then Anna throw the head to the snowman body. Then the snowman said why are you handing on the ceiling like a bat. Then Anna put his head back the way it was then the snowman said that was better then the snowman said lets start over again then the snowman said my name is Olaf and I like warm hugs. Then Anna said do you know were Elsa is? Then Olaf said ya then Olaf  show the way to Elsa’s castle. Then Elsa got afraid and froze Anna’s heart. Then Elsa got even more afraid then she made a big snowman that is name Marshmel he chase Anna, Kristof, and Olaf. Then Anna hair was getting even more white. Then Kristof show them the way to the Troll’s. Then the troll’s thought they are getting married. Then the old troll said that only true love can though a frozen heart. Then they went to the castle, then hone’s trick Anna. Then Olaf help Anna stay warm. Then he start to milt then the window  went open then Olaf saw Kristof and Spen. Then Anna and Olaf went in the hall but they were trap then they open a window and slide to the bottom. Then Hone’s went to kill Elsa but she escape. Then Hone’s told Anna died then the storm stop. Then Kristof saw Anna then they ran but Anna saw Elsa was going to die then she went to save Elsa then Anna went to ice. Then Elsa look and start to cry and hug Anna than Anna came to life. Then Elsa fill her heart with love and all the snow went away then Anna punch Hone’s and Hone’s went diving in the water. Then Elsa use her magic and made then castles beautiful.

THE END

2 thoughts on “Frozen

1. Dear Samantha sorry i spell your name wrong wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so great here is my blog address mackenzieb2014.edublogs.org

2. Dear Samantha,
    This is a very detailed post and also very long. I know you took a lot of time on this post and it turned out so good. Good job!

From,
    Izzy