hi my name is Samantha I will tell you about my winter break. If you have not seen my winter break part 1 check it out on Samanthap2014.edublogs.org . When it was Christmas i got really excited. My brother Tyler woke up first he brush his teeth , and saw presents under the tree. I was second  brushing my teeth yesterday I watch the good dinasuer ( sorry if i spell it wrong ) . We woke up too early so my mom sayed we can play. When they woke up and my little sister we get to open presents at the same time because my mom and dad was recording on their phone.  When we were done we went to eat breakfast with my grampa. When we were done we went back home and play with our new toys and get to open them out of their box.I can show you one of my toys.That is my evee toy i try my best to find a copy but there it is.

I went to my aunt house because her house is big and have alot of space for presents. My funny uncle gave me and my brother a surprise present early. When we open it we got soooo excited. We go so excited because I got a Nintendo 3DS! I got a blue one and my brother got a red one. I got alot of more presents too.I don’t think I can name all of them well that’s it have nice winter break.  Peace out 🙂